Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews › Forums › General › Video Contests & Festivals › 1 Week left to Enter – Art of Amazing 4K Film Competition
- September 3, 2014 at 7:54 AM #81706EmmaDevlinParticipant
Sharp Electronics, THX, and Red Digital Cinema invite you to submit a video for the 2nd Annual Art of Amazing Film Competition. Starting on July 21, Sharp will be accepting short video submissions online and by mail with a maximum length of 10 minutes that are shot in stunning 4K resolution.
Sharp, a leading producer of premium televisions that advance the high resolution viewing experience is supporting filmmakers who are expanding the limits of high resolution, by inviting them to submit short 4K films that capture full potential of a high resolution entertainment experience. Vibrant colors, hidden details, captivating compositions that showcase beauty and emotion in unique perspectives. Submissions can be abstract, narrative, technical, or genre bending. Entries need to take advantage of the full canvas of pixels that Ultra HD resolution offers.
To the Victor Goes the Spoils
Now in its second year the Sharp Art of Amazing 4K Film Competition includes more finalists, more judges, more winners, and more prizes. Joining Sharp, THX and RED on the panel of judges in 2014 will be Lucasfilm, The California Film Institute, Movi, and Adobe.
All Finalists will receive:
1. Screening during the Sharp Art of Amazing 4K Film Showcase at the 2014 Mill Valley Film Festival in Mill Valley, CA.
2. Filmmaker Passes to the 2014 Mill Valley Film Festival, including access to industry lounges, private screenings, brunches, parties, and a private reception
3. A private THX tour of the world-renowned Skywalker Ranch â€“ birthplace of Star Wars and THX.
Â· Three prize packages worth over $65,000 will be up for grabs
For full contest details and complete list of prizes please see our official call for entries attached or visitwww.SharpUSA.com/ArtofAmazing
We also have printed handouts available for distribution to your students. Let us know if you are interested and we can coordinate a shipment.
If you have any questions about the program please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Sharp’s Art of Amazing Talent Team
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.