Zooppa Contests

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

I’m considering entering Zooppa’s Pillsbury contest. I don’t know anything about the company and the bbb.org doesn’t have any listings for it. Does anyone have any experience with them?

Participant

Because reality and authenticity are very sought after my advertisers, there is a swarm of bottom-feeding ad agencies that simply have contests to get free content so they can make bank without writing checks. This is a fine example. I saw their prize for a winning godaddy spot is 3 grand. Go Daddy pays 100k for the winning spot, if that gives you an idea of how much they shave off of your “prize”.

Participant

Grinner,

Thanks for the heads up. It seems Zooppa is an Italian web address, according to http://www.networksolutions.com/whois-search/zooppa.com. I’ve redirected my attention to Pillsbury.com. You’re right, their prizes are much more generous!

Inactive

designcbts –

I work for Zooppa and I’m glad to hear you’re considering entering the Pillsbury contest. To address Grinner’s point about the GoDaddy competition – the $3,000 prize contest on Zooppa is actually a special partnership with Zooppa + GoDaddy so our members can create ads in a parallel competition, or people participating in GoDaddy’s contest can compete on Zooppa as well, for a completely separate prize pool. Per your who-is finding, we did start in Italy in 2007, and then launched our headquarters in Seattle WA in 2008, but maintain an Italian presence as well. Everything you’ll find on the Zooppa.com site is administered from the US and we’ve produced over 90 campaigns total as a company. If you have any specific questions please feel free to email me at @zooppa.com">aabel@zooppa.com and we’re happy to answer. You could also join and pose questions to the Zooppa community on the forum on our site. Hope this all helps. Cheers ~Arik

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

homicide-bootstrap