YouTube question for YouTube vets regarding deleting comments

Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews Forums Specialty Topics Online Video YouTube question for YouTube vets regarding deleting comments

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Inactive

?I’ve never uploaded a video to YouTube before. To those that have, is it possible & without hassle & despite not being a coding whiz to arbitrarily whenever you feel like it at your discretion delete a comment as easy as flipping a switch?

Also, I see that YouTube did away with the 5 star rating system. Does anyone know what month of 2010 they junked the 5 star rating system?

Luis Maymi LopezLuis Maymi Lopez
      Participant

Yes you can delete any comments to videos you uploaded. I’m really disappointed that YouTube remove the 5 star rating system. Don’t know when, but it sure sucks.

Youtube got rid of it this month (April 2010). Agreed, it sucks. Plus, did you notice you don’t see what the rating of a video is now until you rate it yourself? Only then do they tell you how many thumbs up vs. down it got.

I second what Sargehero says; yes, you can delete them as easily as flicking a switch. Currently, you hit the trash can icon and away it goes. You can block those nasty users, too, if you want to, from leaving further comments.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

The best desktop computers for video editing — 2021

An efficient editing workflow depends on a solid editing system. Here's a look at the best desktop computers for video editing.
homicide-bootstrap