Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews › Forums › Technique › Editing › YouTube Output
- This topic has 1 reply, 3 voices, and was last updated 2 years, 3 months ago by Anonymous.
- May 4, 2011 at 4:43 PM #46087AnonymousGuest
I’m having some problems outputting to YouTube. I’m in PAL-land (576×720) using Pr CS5 and I’ve tried exporting using H.264 with the YouTube preset the quality is OK but the resulting movie doesn’t fill the YT screen and there’s quite a thick border all around. I’ve tried combinations of Quicktime but, for some reason, the resulting video is in 4:3, not 16:9! Can anyone advise me or suggest settings?
- May 5, 2011 at 1:48 AM #190373XTR-91Participant
Is aspect ratio in 1.333 or 1?
If it’s set to 1.333, then 1.222may solve the problem.
- June 16, 2011 at 2:45 PM #190374PabloParticipant
I use PAL too, withou problems. Have you set the Projest as Widescreen when creating it? In Adobe Media Encoder, you have the “Output” windows where you see the resulting video. If you see the black bars there, your setting are incorrect.
Check also in the Media Encoder settings that you have choosen Widescreen.
For YouTube use H264, no other codec.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.