Your opinion, lav and boom for this project…

Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews Forums Technique Sound Your opinion, lav and boom for this project…

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Inactive

I don’t know much about audio equipment but I was wondering …

What would be good equipment for a scripted shot where the subject faces the camera almost the entire time? (lav or boom?)

What would be good equipment for capturing the sound of a helicopter blade, the engines powering up etc. without having the wind interfere (windscreen recommendations ?)

A walking subject? (lav?)

Oh and I’m doing all the filming etc. so no boom poles or anything that may require a second person behind the shot. What are your opinions? Any product in specific? Thanks!

Inactive

I found the link you posted ( http://thewindcutter.com/index.php ), Are there really distinct types of boom mics? What should I look for in a lav? In a boom mic?
      I read the Videomaker article on the wireless mics but I no longer have that issue and I have bad memory! :-//

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

The best new video tech at CES 2019

Every year, we head to CES to check out the latest innovations in consumer technology and look for the next big thing in video production. CES 2019 was no exception.
homicide-bootstrap