XVid video does not preview on details of good and above

Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews Forums Technique Editing XVid video does not preview on details of good and above

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Inactive

Hi there everyone, I’m editing some videos I may and compressed under the VXid codec in Sony Movie Studio Platinum 9.0. When I try to view the videos in a detail of good or higher, the video just doesn’t play, but the sound works fine. GSPot reports the videos are fine, and I can play them fine in something like movie maker. So does anyone know how I can fix this specific problem?

Inactive

So, can someone help?

Participant

The problem may occur while exporting the video, but I doubt this is the case. I have editing software that can import, edit, and export MPEG-2 video from my JVC Everio camcorder. When I try to play it back on my PC (Windows Media Player), I get the “Codec Aquired” message then it simply does not play. In simpler terms, my computer (other than my PowerDirector editor) does not recognize MPEG-2. Try exporting and then re-importing it into your editor and see if it will play.

Inactive

But my movie is all ready completely edited. And I’m pretty sure just exporting will bring the black screen.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

Best Canon lenses — 2021

There are a number of Canon lenses on the market for both their DSLR and mirrorless cameras, these are our picks for EF, EF-S and RF mounts.
homicide-bootstrap