XL2 or AG-DVX100A? Camcorder for short films, Help needed

Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews Forums Cameras and Camcorders Other Camcorders XL2 or AG-DVX100A? Camcorder for short films, Help needed

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Participant

I’m looking at getting a professional camcorder after spending several years with a lower-end Canon ZR40. I want to make short films and have the option of transferring it to film. I’ve been looking at the Canon XL2, Sony HVR-Z1, Panasonic AG-DVX100A, AG-HVX200, and even the newly announced Canon HDV camera. I have a budget of around $8000(been saving up a while). If anyone could give me their opinions on what I should do it would be of much help.

Participant

Save your self some time and anguish and get a JVC GY-HD100U its in your buget its the easiest to transfur to film its has a proffessional lense and the footage is awsome you can get the camera and the deck for under 8k so whats to think about you have your answer so go buy and make films.

• Viewing 1 reply thread
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

The best stock video sites — 2020

Stock video sometimes gets a bad wrap in the filmmaking community. In reality, however, we see stock video used every day in any number of applications. Below, you'll find our selections for the best places to look...
    homicide-bootstrap