Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews › Forums › Cameras and Camcorders › Other Camcorders › XL-1 vs GR-HD1.. Lets pretend.
- This topic has 1 reply, 1 voice, and was last updated 14 years, 9 months ago by Anonymous.
July 12, 2006 at 3:54 PM #42518AnonymousInactive
Hi all… (GREAT SITE HERE).. This will be my first post…… Now to business..
1) I can spell "video camera" correctly 2 times out of three.
2) Some friends want to make a movie (or eight). (the script is a great one)(have to say that cause im in it)
3) They / I / we want to movie to go to CAN (or is it KAN) ?
4) Later I think I’ll use the camera for grand video of bears eating my leg off and/or late night shots of being mugged.
5) Tech stuff makes my head hurt.
Personally I would like something that can do great sunset stills and late night cop chases.
(AFTER WE GET THE MOVIE SHOT)… 🙂
XL-1 or GR-HD1 ???
Your honest help will be approved and you too can be in the movie…
July 15, 2006 at 8:29 PM #178536brandon0409Participant
Actually, I know that you will have multiple posts replied on this topic.
Sony DCR-VX2100 or PD170 would probably be your best bet. Most of the posters here always recommend those two cameras. I have a VX2100. It is one of the best for low light. 1 lux.
Cannon XL1 is good but you might as well go for the XL2 upgrade.
GR-HD1 is only a 1 CCD camcorder. It was one of the first HD cams on the market so there have been many models released that are much better.
I will refer you to a previous link to the discussion on this camera.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.