XH A1 advance functions

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

I have had the xh a1 camera for a while and I want to get the best picture quality possible, does anybody have any ideas? Tips or something I could use? Getting into the advance functions in it.
      Thank you so much!

I’d say be wary of tinkering too much with settings until you know what they’re actually doing as there is a ton of adjustments that can be made, as you’ve no doubt discovered, and it can all go wrong pretty quickly. Nothing that can’t be put right, of course, but I just got into a complete mess trying to do it that way.

I’m no expert with my A1 so I simply downloaded some presets for various settings and they give me everything I need without all the hassle. Can’t remember where I got them from but if you google vividrgb preset, which is one of the ones I use, you’ll no doubt find them.

Or someone here will have a direct link for you, I’m sure.

Jon.

Inactive

Get the dvd “Inside the Canon XH A1 & G1” by “VASST” at Vasst.com. It goes very deep into the menu’s, suck it up like a sponge.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

The best tripods for video — 2021

Carefully comparing and reviewing system specs will ultimately help you find the best tripod to fit your needs and your budget.
homicide-bootstrap