XF305/300

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

I have noticed there isn’t much out with the Canon cameras yet. Are there other pro cams that use CF Cards? I know theXH A1Swould be much less, but then I’d have to deal with tape path. Currently using 2 Canon XL1s’ so I reckon anything is UP!!!

Participant

Thanks for the note back.

I have noticed that generally Canon has had 2 levels, like the XL vs GL initially, then the XH vs XL-H series. This looks more like the GL or XH series. Have you heard if they will be releasing something more along the looks and feel of the XL H series later in the year? Or do you think this will just be the new thing, a little smaller, looking more like some of the other digital cams…?

I’d really be interested in learning more about the integrity of recording on cf cards. We do a lot of performances, 2 hours plus, and wanna make sure we don’t get a foobah during the performance. Any other pro cams using cf cards? reviews?

Thanks again!

Participant

Thanks for the article link, I didn’t realize RED used CF cards… I am guessingscarletRED does as well? Thanks Derek!

Participant

Having a backfocusissuewith my new 305, anyoneelseseen this?

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

The best 360 cameras available — 2021

360-degree video is a brand new medium driven by new 360 camera technology. However, its immersive qualities create unique technological challenges.
homicide-bootstrap