Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews › Forums › General › Video and Film Discussion › Writing a guest article on my blog
- This topic has 1 reply, 1 voice, and was last updated 8 years, 11 months ago by Anonymous.
April 1, 2012 at 9:41 AM #49579AnonymousInactive
Hello people, I just had this crazy idea. I thought of encouraging more opinions into my blog for the advancement of this art called videography. Ever thought of appearing as a guest writer on my blog? =] If you are interested, do drop me an article of your choosing. Here are a few guidelines if you choose to do so.
- Although, you are free to choose the theme, the overall subject that your article should feature must be to the benefit of photography and videography community.
- Write an article that is insightful and fresh. Reveal something new.
- It can be based on your opinion or factual. (e.g. Opinions on the best angles or Facts about the New Nikon D800)
- Include “Posted by: YOUR NAME at TIME on DATE” just below the heading of your article.
- It would be much preferred if the article is at least 2000 words long or more, but flexibility is given if you have a good reason.
- If you happen to incorporate photos into your articles, please site the source you got it from. An example would be from my blog. No obscene photos please.
- The tone of your article can be formal or otherwise, it is to your discretion…but humor always helps. No profanities please.
- You can send the article in any written form with microsoft word, open office writer, notepad, text edit etc. If there are photos, make sure it can be seen on the finished article
- Also, the photos must be compressed or resize for the convenience of the article. If there are a few, do put it in a separate folder and send to me via sendspace.com along with your article instead of here. Title: Guest writer_blog
- Also include a picture of yourself.
- Remember to include your e-mail so I can contact you
- Send me an e-mail or document acknowledging that you agree to write a guest article to my blog =]
Send it to my e-mail. Do let me know. Look forward to hearing from you. Thanks ;]
April 2, 2012 at 10:18 AM #202920LukeParticipant
Just sent you an email
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.