(With remote) Chapter button take me to another clip… Help

Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews Forums Technique Editing (With remote) Chapter button take me to another clip… Help

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Inactive

Okay, so here is my problem.

When I test my DVD within DVD studio, everything is fine.

When I put my DVD in a real DVD player, the functions seem off.

To get this out of the way, I test in multiple DVD players include my MAC DVD player.

If I am skipping throught the chapters on a video using my remote, when I get to the end of the video clip and I hit the chapter button again, it takes my to another random video clip.

I can’t figure out how to stop this. What I’d like is either have the chapter button take me back to the menu screen, or have it go directly to a video clip of my choosing. I can’t find a function for this though.

Participant

Is it possible to get a screenshot of your flowchart with the properties of the last clip as it lays in the timeline.

Or if you just send me the dvd studio project, I can take a look at it…I won’t need the media, just the small project file to check the link properties.

It just seems as though you’re not setting the end action of that last clip in the timeline, but I also know DVD studiocan freak out and do random things…sometimes it is necessary to use a script as a workaround.

Regards

Inactive

Where do I need to send the files? Any help would be appreciated.

Participant

I will pm you the address…

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

The best video monitors — 2021

We rely on our video monitors to show us an accurate representation of our images throughout the production process. Here are some of the best video monitors currently on the market.
homicide-bootstrap