Wireless Monitor

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Inactive

I have been looking around for a portable wireless videotransmitter system. I just want to be able to see what my other cameraoperatoris shooting while doing a wedding. I came across this site http://www.dslrwirelessmonitors.com, Just wanted to get some people input on this product.

Participant

Looks like an interesting piece of gear. How do you plan on using this at at wedding? It looks like you’ll need a separate receiver for each camera. Will you be set up as a director, running your various cameras through a switcher, with you sitting at master control?

There are two negative aspects of this unit: its range is extremely limited — 15-60 feet — and according to its manufacturer it operates in a frequency range that is subject to a great deal of interference. Curiously, the manufacturer doesn’t specify what that frequency range is.

Jack

Participant

Just read the device information. Well the good thing with the maker was he did listed disclaimers regarding his device. Since this is a new device and made at home, it is normal for it to have product issues like the interference. Well, all wireless devices are subject to interference. I also think the 15-60feet range is okay for a DIY device. Anyway, you can try the device personally since:If youre not happy after ten days, Ill refund your purchase.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

The best video monitors — 2021

We rely on our video monitors to show us an accurate representation of our images throughout the production process. Here are some of the best video monitors currently on the market.
homicide-bootstrap