Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews › Forums › Technique › Editing › Wireless Mike audio not heard with Final Cut Express
- This topic has 2 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 13 years, 4 months ago by Anonymous.
- February 15, 2007 at 6:33 PM #47639AnonymousInactive
I video taped a wedding ceremony using a wireless mike on the ministers lapel. I plugged the remote receiver into my Sony camcorder (DCR-PV110 model) . Using Firewire, I imported the project into Final Cut Express on my iMac. I cannot hear the audio for this portion of my production in Timeline. I only see two audio tracks in the Timeline. I can however hear the sound when I play the MiniDV tape on my camcorder, if I plug a headset into the camcorder. So I know I have recorded the sound on my digital tape.
- February 15, 2007 at 8:59 PM #196258AnonymousInactive
If that previous post doesn’t get you straight, before you pack yer bags here’s one more idea to try:
Somewhere in your menu is an "extract audio from video clip" feature…..try that and see what happens. (has worked for me in Imovie).
- February 17, 2007 at 6:28 PM #196259AnonymousInactive
you might try importing the clip from the camera into quicktime pro then exporting the audio as an aiff file which you could then inport into finalcut pro.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.