Wireless for Video

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

Has anyone seen a battery operated transmitter and reciver for use on cam. I’m looking for a 1 channel reciver for the cam and on the other end i’m looking for a battery operated transmitter with a XLR and 1/4″ input that has a built in brick wall limiter.

Why, some events i’ve been to has a media box pluged into venue mixer, from there i can connect my transmitter and feed audio direct from the mixer. the reason i want it battery powered is becase i can not always depend on power, but i can work around that. I do however need a brick wall limiter in place, not all media boxes have them.

any ideas

Check out MarkerTek – they have an extensive inventory of video production related equipment and supplies. Sorry, I don’t have any personal experience or knowledge regarding wireless transmission options that include video and audio, other than the Samson and Azden wireless systems I use for audio acquisition.

B&H Photo Video also has an extensive line of equipment – perhaps their web site will give you some ideas.

Participant

it won’t be for both, just audio to my cam. Ill shoot my on video at the event I just want the audio coming direct from the stage post mix.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

Best smartphone cameras for video — 2021

Nowadays, more and more people are reaching for their smartphones to shoot video. In recent years, smartphones have advanced drastically in regards to their shooting abilities. However, which smartphones boast the best shooting capabilities? After much consideration, we have...
homicide-bootstrap