Windows XP Movie Maker and Canon HV20

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Inactive

When download to computer (“recommended”) in std definition picture not sharp after editing?!?! When download to computer to “Send to DV Camera” so that I could play it on TV individual clips excellent in terms of sharpness but when played as a movie, picture fuzzy?!?! Also unable to send the edited movie to camera to then play on TV?!?! HELP!!!

Participant

I thought my camera was a total piece of junk until I moved from Windows movie maker to Sony Vegas.

My guess is the problem is Windows Movie maker. Try Vegas. It works for my funny little Aiptek Media Recorder(hard drive camera).

Thanks though. I thought Movie Maker would be OK if I got a better camera. Maybe not.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

Videomaker’s 2020 holiday gift guide

When it comes to holiday gifting for people who are deeply involved in a niche or hobby, it's challenging to decide which ideas are worthwhile. If the hobby has become an actual gig that they invest in, it can be daunting. This is true with videographers as much as anything, but we're here to help. You might want to find a gift that is exactly what they need to round out their gear, or something a little more fun. Either way, we've got you covered.
homicide-bootstrap