Windows Movie Maker File Size

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

Hi all,

When I edit with Windows Movie Maker and save the video to my computer, it saves it at 320 X 240 size. Is there any way to get it to save it at least 640 X 480? Also, what would you say is the best size for standard definition video?

Thanks!

Participant

Is the video for the web or are you trying to burn what you edit to dvd for a tv?

Participant

Is the video for the web or are you trying to burn what you edit to dvd for a tv?

It is for the web. Should I use different sizes for weband dvd?

Participant

It is for the web. I haven’t used movie maker in a looong time, but I believe there is a way to change the output size, sorry I i’m don’t remember exactly how to do it though.. Also, if you have quicktime pro, or if you go download a free .avi converter (that’s beauty of PC – FREE software!!!) the converter should allow you change the size…

Should I use different sizes for weband dvd?Yes. This will mostly depend on your file format and the resolution of the original file, but yes 320×240 is waaay to small for tv.. I believe, and i could be wrong about this, but SD tv is like 720×480…

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

The best stock video sites — 2020

Stock video sometimes gets a bad wrap in the filmmaking community. In reality, however, we see stock video used every day in any number of applications. Below, you'll find our selections for the best places to look...
homicide-bootstrap