Will full version install over demo of Sony Vegas Pro

Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews Forums Technique Editing Will full version install over demo of Sony Vegas Pro

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

Ordered the Vegas Pro 8.0 CD from BHPhoto

If I download the demo from Sony will it do everything the full version does?

If so, can I use the demountil the full version arrives and then just install over the demo version?

I’ve got several videos I need to dosome masking onnow.

Participant

I got an answer at Sony. All I have to do is plug the serial number from the full version into the demo version of Vegas Pro and voila!

That sure makes things simple.

Inactive

something to keep in mind. If you upgrade, say you buy the next version of Vegas Pro… it will install beside your current version, so you can have both versions on your computer. just make sure that after you register your full version, check the version that’s installed and make sure you have the latest updates from Sony.

Have fun with Vegas!

John

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

Best smartphone cameras for video — 2021

Nowadays, more and more people are reaching for their smartphones to shoot video. In recent years, smartphones have advanced drastically in regards to their shooting abilities. However, which smartphones boast the best shooting capabilities? After much consideration, we have...
homicide-bootstrap