Why is there No Edius 5 Forum????????

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Inactive

I don’t get it, why is there no Edius 5 forum or a Thomson Grass Valley forum? I have been coming to videomaker for years now and I have kept asking myself this question? I finally had to ask it. Anybody know?Anybody else want to ask this question?Iwant to go into this more, butbefore I do this, I want to see if I am the only one barkingup the tree or if anybody else feels this way. Thank you for your responses and comments.

Inactive

I found another person asking the same questions back in 2007: http://videomaker.com/community/forums/topic/what-no-edius-forum#post-31203

Participant

>>I don’t get it, why is there no Edius 5 forum or a Thomson Grass Valley forum? I have been coming to videomaker for years now and I have kept asking myself this question? I finally had to ask it. Anybody know?Anybody else want to ask this question?Iwant to go into this more, butbefore I do this, I want to see if I am the only one barkingup the tree or if anybody else feels this way. Thank you for your responses and comments.

Probably just because nobody asked them nice yet.

I asked them for a Magix forum a few days ago, and they put one in.

“Please is the key word”, ya know.

Participant

Hi Charles (Fulton),

Would you please make a forum for Grass Valley/Edius as well?

Thanks!

Inactive

Hey Norman,

I do remember asking for one a month ago here is the link to the forum:

http://videomaker.com/community/forums/topic/new-forums

Who did you ask? I must be talking to the wrong people. Sounds like you know the right people.

Chad

Inactive

Thank you so very much!

Chad

Participant

>>Who did you ask? I must be talking to the wrong people. Sounds like you know the right people.

I pray a lot.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

homicide-bootstrap