Why is there No Edius 5 Forum????????

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Inactive

I don’t get it, why is there no Edius 5 forum or a Thomson Grass Valley forum? I have been coming to videomaker for years now and I have kept asking myself this question? I finally had to ask it. Anybody know?Anybody else want to ask this question?Iwant to go into this more, butbefore I do this, I want to see if I am the only one barkingup the tree or if anybody else feels this way. Thank you for your responses and comments.

Inactive

I found another person asking the same questions back in 2007: http://videomaker.com/community/forums/topic/what-no-edius-forum#post-31203

Participant

>>I don’t get it, why is there no Edius 5 forum or a Thomson Grass Valley forum? I have been coming to videomaker for years now and I have kept asking myself this question? I finally had to ask it. Anybody know?Anybody else want to ask this question?Iwant to go into this more, butbefore I do this, I want to see if I am the only one barkingup the tree or if anybody else feels this way. Thank you for your responses and comments.

Probably just because nobody asked them nice yet.

I asked them for a Magix forum a few days ago, and they put one in.

“Please is the key word”, ya know.

Participant

Hi Charles (Fulton),

Would you please make a forum for Grass Valley/Edius as well?

Thanks!

Inactive

Hey Norman,

I do remember asking for one a month ago here is the link to the forum:

http://videomaker.com/community/forums/topic/new-forums

Who did you ask? I must be talking to the wrong people. Sounds like you know the right people.

Chad

Inactive

Thank you so very much!

Chad

Participant

>>Who did you ask? I must be talking to the wrong people. Sounds like you know the right people.

I pray a lot.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

The best live streaming equipment — 2021

These days, anyone with access to a smartphone can connect with fans and friends from all over the world. However, the more complex your stream, the more gear you’ll likely need. Each set up has advantages and disadvantages, and...
homicide-bootstrap