Whoa.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

Just remember, if you are going to reenact a crime somewhere that is not a soundstage, but not in public. Let the neighbors know. If you go outside and do it, let the police know. If it’s going to be something you might get shot for if people don’t know what you are doing, then let the film commission in your town know what you’re doing, who will let the cops know, who will charge you some money so you can have cops present, while you reenact your crimes.

Moral of the story: Be prepared, so you don’t go to jail, or get hurt.

Inactive

Really? I was just gonna fire a rocket out of my car at some other dude’s car and tape it blowing up, while driving 120mph the wrong way on a four lane highway in heavy traffic, and hope for the best cause I don’t have money to pay for the liscences and I don’t have time to learn MAYA and I got this free rocket launcher from my Cuban friend and if we don’t get this shot the movie’s gonna flop, so I think I’ll just shoot gorilla style and hope nobody notices.

Participant

funny

Participant

Thanks for the sarcasm Jonathan, good luck with the flick.

Inactive

ummm, yeah. So now I’m writing this from the state penitentiary…

Inactive

Thanks to all you tax payers for the free peanut butter and jelly sandwiches.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

Best cinema cameras — 2021

Determining the best cinema cameras on the market today can be complicated. Here are the first cameras you should consider
homicide-bootstrap