which used camera to supplement PTZ for church setting

Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews Forums General Video and Film Discussion which used camera to supplement PTZ for church setting

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Inactive

Our church is venturing into the unknown…. video (DVD) and IMAG! (I’m just learning so bear with me) We are buying PTZ SD cameras for 4 locations. Someone said we would be better off to buy one or two PTZ cams, and several used cams to set on tripods for static close-up shots. (eg. one the keyboardists hands, close-up on the drummer, on the neck of the guitar…) Any suggestions on which used camera would work for this application, and could also be purchased reasonably?

My church and I thank you for your advice.

Brad

Participant

It simply does not matter. You could grab a used beat down vhs camera from 1984 and nobody would gripe. If it looke washed out, that would just be divne intervention as far as the church is concerned. That said, surf ebay and grab what ya dig. Dude, it aint a deal breaker either way.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

The best live streaming equipment — 2021

These days, anyone with access to a smartphone can connect with fans and friends from all over the world. However, the more complex your stream, the more gear you’ll likely need. Each set up has advantages and disadvantages, and...
homicide-bootstrap