Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews › Forums › General › Video and Film Discussion › Which handheld wireless microphone?
- November 3, 2011 at 12:39 PM #49302omgnewsParticipant
I’m on the lookout for a handheld wireless microphone to improve the audio of my videos. My camera has no jack for a wiredmicrophone, neither do any of the cameras in my price range in the UK.
* Could anyone recommend a wireless microhone which plugs into acomputer?
* Is it feasible to try and sync this audio with video using video editing software>
Many thanks from Joe a new member 🙂
- November 3, 2011 at 3:07 PM #201888KenkyushaParticipant
Welcome! In the low-cost arena there are a number of choices from Zoom (the H1, H2 and H2n) and from Tascam (DR 05, DR 07 mkII, DR 08, etc.) all of which should be under a hundred quid.
As for syncing, it isn’t too difficult, but there is dedicated software (Pluraleyes) that will do it for you. HTH.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.