Which Authoring Software Do You Use?

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Inactive

I’ve been playing around with DVDit, and so far so good? What else is out there that gives professional-level control of menus and buttons?

Participant

Sony’s DVD Architect is very powerful but can be a bit tough to use properly. That said I use it about half the time, but will use it more as I become more savvy with it. It’s great for autorun/start DVD’s.

For my simple to create but not as powerful product, I use Roxio’s Easy Media Creator. It is not as powerful as DVDA but I can build a quick & dirty DVD in minutes with a menu (with or without animated thumbnails), background photo or video, music, etc…. (Does not include burn or re-render time).

Inactive

Adobe Encore is what I use. Good features, easy to use, and competitive price.

Inactive

Adobe Encore all the way. It really goes back to what your preference is for interface and tools, but I’ve used Pinnacle Impression (way back when..lol), DVD Architect, and a few others. But I fell in love with Encore. You can do just about anything with it, and it’s not terribly hard to figure out. Not to mention the ability to edit menus with Adobe Photoshop ROCKS

That’s just my preference

Inactive

Sony Vegas 6+. DVD Architect 3.0 its da shizzle….lol

Inactive

I use DVDShop- the custom system(PC) and software. Hardware and software are integrated for trouble free/seamless operation.
      http://www.applied-magic.com/p_dvdshop.html

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

homicide-bootstrap