Where to get free (legal) ambient music

Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews Forums Technique Sound Where to get free (legal) ambient music

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

Hi, im wondering how to get some free ambient music. i was dissapointed to discover that cinescore in vegas platinum dose not have any ambient music. Could anyone point me to a site that has ambient music. I am now using cinescore and freeplaymusic.com. Make sure its legal.

Participant

Try http://www.sonnyboo.com, I think there is some there.

Participant

Sonnyboo’s stuff isn’t so great as ambience.

The best stuff are the free downloads on DigitalJuice.com and look around on Soundsnap.com too.

Participant

Cool, Thanks

Participant

You also might try Acid Planet – Some of the stuff there is good and you can ask for permission to use in productions.

Inactive

These guys have lots of ambient:

http://www.twistedtracks.com

Inactive

I am so glad I came across this post. I have been looking for legit ambient music myslef! Thanks!

Participant

Same here, reagular iTunes music just doesn’t fit when people are talking. and it just doesn’t give you any emotion in the scene.

Participant

One more thought would be to sign up at Digital Juice – They have some free MP3’s of their StackTraxx selections available for download once you resigster.

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

The best video editing software — 2021

In this article, we’ll go over the criteria you’ll need to consider when choosing the best video editing software for your needs.
homicide-bootstrap