where to get dupes ?

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      greenx
      Participant

hi, new video maker here, I make short ( 5-10 ) travel videos. I just made one, and would like to have about 5 copies made, without waiting the 2 hours my comp takes to burn them. what’s the best place to have some made ? thanks. GX

Anonymous
      Inactive

you aren’t re-rendering for each copy are you?
      after creating a project, I save it as a disc image then use roxio toast to burn multiple copies. Even a full length 115min movie doesn’t take hours to burn a few copies!

greenx
      Participant

hmmm, I guess i have to figure this one out now, I’m using Magix, and the manual that comes with it is terrible, may as well be written in martian. I have managed to make a few good music videos now, but the main problem is: you can never tell when the thing is done burning the dvd, because it will just sit for hours saying: dvd not finished, this may take a while, but if you cancel it, the dvd is finished and came out great, so now I guess I have to dive in and figure out the "magix" term for rendering . thanks

faqvideo
      Participant

Rendering stands for digesting all your video, audio, transition, titles (you name it) by your computer and giving it out as a final DVD. After the rendering is done and you have your final DVD, you don’t need to re-render it again. Use Roxio Disc Copy for example to make extra copies of the same disc.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Video and Film Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Best Products

Best cameras for YouTube — 2021

So you’re all set to start your new YouTube channel where you’ll show how you create wigs for dogs with bald spots. Great! But before you get started, you’ll need a camera. We’re here to help you wade through the...
homicide-bootstrap

Need help making a stellar first video?

FREE

Download our free eBook with 8 tips to get on the right track and create a video that you can be proud of.

Giveaway

THE ESSENTIAL VLOGGING TOOLKIT

Given away to one lucky winner

Competition is open worldwide

ENTER TO WIN