Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews › Forums › General › Video and Film Discussion › Where to find cumulative Recording time on VX2100
- June 6, 2007 at 7:02 AM #39649brandon0409Participant
I have some VX2100’s and I always hear people on these forums saying that they checked the total amount of time the camera has recorded.
I was just wondering how to do that. I’d like to keep track of the time they are being used so that I can mark my calender for matainance.
- June 6, 2007 at 1:06 PM #171121AnonymousInactive
good question, I have same camera and would like to hear that answer.
how do you do this?
- June 7, 2007 at 8:11 PM #171122brandon0409Participant
I guess a better way to ask the question might be…
How do I find the cumulative recording/playtime on the video heads?
Any tips would be immensly helpful.
Anyone out there 😕
- June 8, 2007 at 2:07 PM #171123AnonymousInactive
I have a vx2100 and am not aware of any way to determine the total use of the camera.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.