Where do I file a complaint! LOL

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Inactive

Just kidding! X-D but seriously, I do have one thing I am a little unhappy about. I left the forums for a couple of months, as I was in my busy season. Now that I’m back, I love almost all the new changes, except for one thing: The "Video for worship" forum has been removed, or at best integrated elsewhere. I have to say that I am a bit upset by this, as it was a great resource to several church videographers trying to make the most of what they had.

Maybe I’m just missing it, and it’s still here someplace, but if so, where is it? I know it wasn’t the most active forum, but it was good stuff. And considering that I’m not only subscribed to the magazine (and my subscription is almost up guys, you’d better entice me to stick around! X-D ), but that we also just sent a check out to you guys for $500 for the Newark Conference in October, I think I should at least get an explanation. 🙂

Thanks for everything. I really do love what’s been done with the place, but I miss that one particular forum. Peace!

Inactive

I thought I was just going crazy. I know I’ve posted a few post in the worship forum and thought it was here at VM. When I couldn’t find it I started recalling all the different forums out there that I’ve contributed to trying to find it. I was right. It was here but now it’s not. What happen? There is so many different uses of video that I thought this was a great place to talk with others in the church arena. I hope a moderater, a new name for the forum or what ever is needed to bring it back will. Besides I have some news about what’s going on with my church’s Video Ministry.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

Storage Buyer's Guide

The best digital storage for video editors — 2020

As digital video resolutions increase, our need for storage increases as well. If you’re ready to step up to a new storage solution, you’re in the right place.
homicide-bootstrap