What’s your plugin?

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Participant

After working withdifferent editingsoftware packages over the years, one tends to find aand stay with that one program that works well for them. As we get more comfortable with our editing, certain tasks continue to be very time consuming. Key-framing is one idea/issue. Color correction/color grading could be another. Cleaning audio of that annoying compressor or diesel background noise

I was thinking of a topic to get the pros to sharing some experience with the other tools used in editing, “plugins”. I for one am ready to expand my editing program to that next level but have no sure path to follow.

Understanding that the following responses are purely personal opinion;

What one or two Plugins can you not do without and why? (What editing program is it being used with?)

What (type) plugin would you suggest be avoided and why?

What plugin do you wish they would come out with?<span id=”_marker”></span>

Participant

Sony Vegas Pro 10 makes a good one: “Noise Removal” and “Graphics EQ” (with curves)

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

Best microphone for YouTube — 2021

One of the most common mistakes beginning video producers make is to overlook audio. Little do these beginners know that audiences are quicker to stop watching a video because of lousy sound quality than they are for poor video. Sound...
homicide-bootstrap