What’s The Deal with Encore??

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Inactive

Ok, I had this problem on a previous project and somehow I managed to fix it but I cannot remember how.

The problem is that I export my movies from Adobe Premiere Pro and then import them as assets into Encore. Now when I play the video in encore transcoded or not all the titles play for half a second then flash to a still frame of the next clip in the movie and hold until the title’s duration is over. I made sure to render everything in Adobe PP before I exported as well, if that makes a difference. Does anyone else have this problem or have any solutions/suggestions?

Inactive

It sounds like you exported from Premiere with the "Optimize Stills" checked. Instead of writing 30 frames for a 1 second still, it wrote 1 frame and instructed it to hold for 1 second. This makes the overall file size smaller, but creates alot of headaches. If something is trying to move or fade under it, that info gets lost. The result is a frozen frame for the duration of the optimized still.

Inactive

hmm i see….I will try re-exporting it. I wonder how I solved the problem with my last project…I don’t remember doing anything like that. Thanks for the suggestion.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

Best microphone for video production — 2021

Whether you’re recording audio for a commercial, a wedding or your next feature film, you need the best microphone possible.
homicide-bootstrap