What’s the deal with Edius?

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

I am curious to know what Edius is, and why people either like, or don’t like it. Can anyone please explain? Thanks.

Participant

I have not used it, but friends tell me you don’t need to render with it, like in Final Cut.

Inactive

I like Edius. I used it when I was working at a TV Station. You should go to my forum and vote.http://videomaker.com/community/forums/topic/why-is-there-no-edius-5-forum

Participant

Edius is a video editing program developed by Canopus. It is designed for broadcast and postproduction environment, especially these with newer, tapeless forms of video recording and storage. It also supports high-def AVCHD output and direct-to-dvd timeline export. With the bundled software, you can even burn blu-ray dvd. In one word, it has its own unparalleled feature compared with other video editing software, such as adobe premiere and Sony Vegas.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

The best new video tech at CES 2019

Every year, we head to CES to check out the latest innovations in consumer technology and look for the next big thing in video production. CES 2019 was no exception.
homicide-bootstrap