What to do with Event Pan/Crop (fell into template window)

Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews Forums Technique Editing What to do with Event Pan/Crop (fell into template window)

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

I am new at Sony Vegas and have had it happen several times where I open the Event Pan/Crop function and in the process of moving around my desktop if falls into the saem windows as the Media generators and project media stuff. When it’s in the window, it’stoo small for me to work with.

How do I get it back out of there?

Sure appreciate any insite into this. I assume there is a shortcut button, but haven’t found it yet.

Participant

look in the upper left hand corner and you will see four dots put your curser over these dots click and then move it that simple. Any of the windows in Vegas can be moved in this fashion

Can someone please help me! It fell and I can’t find the four dots. Thanks!

Participant

As Daryl said, look in the upper left corner. Click on the dots and drag it out.
      https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/20488019/Sony%20Vegas/PanCrop.jpg

Mike

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

The best lights for video production — 2021

Lighting needs run the gamut, from huge budget productions to small, DIY vloggers, and there’s something for every niche. This article will explain what to think about before buying lights and provide a list of the best video lights currently on the market.
homicide-bootstrap