Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews › Forums › Technique › Editing › What software to buy?
- This topic has 4 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 12 years, 8 months ago by Anonymous.
- July 13, 2007 at 7:21 AM #37044AnonymousInactive
I am fairly new to this video editing. Would like some advice on what type of editing software to purchase for home editing. The primary use will be for doing sports highlight videos. The only feature that I have to have is the ability to highlight or identify the athlete with an arrow or symbol at the beginning of each clip so scouts know which player to watch. I do not need the ability to actually follow the athlete during the play. I am not a computer techie so ease of use would be greatly appreciated.
My only experience with this has been with Studio Plus Ver 9. where I made 1 video.
Your thoughts are appreciated.
- July 13, 2007 at 7:28 AM #164239AnonymousInactive
Easiest way to show who it is, show him/her in a shot in uniform with the name and number on screen.
- July 13, 2007 at 7:34 AM #164240AnonymousInactive
the main use will be for football and each play they may be lined up in a different spot on the field. I have heard about some programs that allow you to identify a particular area on the screen or in this case the athlete. I would like to purchase software that has this capability
- July 13, 2007 at 9:30 AM #164241AnonymousInactive
So you want to make like a lightened circle area with everything else slightly darkened for a freezeframe at the beginning of each cut?
- July 13, 2007 at 9:34 AM #164242AnonymousInactive
Yes that sounds like what I want to do. Just some type of identification at the beginning of each cut/clip or in this case "play" to identify the athlete for a breif moment
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.