what is this effect called?

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    • #46928

      Hey everyone this is my first post on these fourms. I saw this effect
      in a video and i know the video was made in sony vegas 8 pro. I am
      using sony vegas 9 pro look at 2:06-2:45 please tell me the name of the
      effect. Thank You

    • #193286

      thats just a pastel filter in Vegas, I believe it’s called…Bump & Emboss works well to. Min & Max let you customize down to something that looks similar

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

The best camera bags and cases — 2021

Finding the right camera bag or case for your gear can be challenging, particularly if this is the first bag or case you've ever purchased.