What is the best software to make wmv files for web viewing?

Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews Forums General Video and Film Discussion What is the best software to make wmv files for web viewing?

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Participant

We are already producing DVD’s of our worship service with a DVDR and a DVD 8 bay copier. We also have a computer with a capture card on it that we are not currently using to produce the DVD’s. We would like to post the worship services to our web site for streaming. What would be the simplest and least time consuming way to get to the wmv file format? I know almost nothing about video editing with software. We already have a mixer and mix the three cameras on the fly. I was hoping we could just take the dvd and somehow convert it to a wmv file, but that probably shows how little I know about it. I don’t want to spend a lot of time editing.

Participant

Thanks, I’ll give the trial version a try. I’ve been reading about various editing software (Pinnacle v9 and 10, Adobe Premiere, Sony Vega 6) but I’m not sure I have the time to learn them. I also can’t tell if they would import files from a DVD. We could use the capture card and capture the service live , but would that require a long learning curve of the software?

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

The best Nikon lenses — 2021

Nikon cameras are a favorite for DSLR shooters. Nikon has their own line of lenses, but there are also some third-party options available for both F mounts and Z mounts. Here are the best Nikon lenses currently available on the...
homicide-bootstrap