What is the best SDHC/Flash AVCHD B-roll camcorder?

Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews Forums General Video and Film Discussion What is the best SDHC/Flash AVCHD B-roll camcorder?

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

Hello.

I am hoping to upgrade to thePanasonicAGCHM-150PJ in AVCHD.http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B001DKELYC/ref=ord_cart_shr?%5Fencoding=UTF8&m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&v=glance. I have the Cineform NeoScene codec, so AVCHD should not be a problem.

However, I am also looking for a good backup/pocket/B-roll AVCHD camera to go with it, hopefullyalso feeding to SDHC/Flash cards.

My budget isanywhere from $600.00 to $1400.00, depending. I am open to all manufacturers, but would prefer to go with SDHC/Flash, rather than a hard drive model. For a B-roll camera, visual quality is the main concern, but audio quality is also a consideration.

Thank you for anyadvice and help you can give.

Norman

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

How to buy a camera — 2021

While we have more options and more technology than ever before; buying a new camera has never been more difficult. It’s not just that there are dozens of cameras to choose from, it’s that each one offers something different,...
homicide-bootstrap