What Editor?

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Inactive

What is a good editor with cool special effects?

Inactive

Pinnacle Studio now comes with Hollywood FX: a program loaded with dozens of audio/video special effects and the possibility to create your own. It’s just a matter of taste and imagination. No limits.

Inactive

GOD I SOUND LIKE ADVERTISING X-D X-D
      but trust me, it’s what you need.

Inactive

Really? Is it better than the adobe programs everyone is talking about?…

Inactive

Do you mean like pinnicle studio 9?

Inactive

Yes.
      I can’t say that it’s better than Premiere or After Effects. It all depends on how experienced you are in working with video, and what sort of projects do you produce.
      Professionals will go with the Adobe products, even though they’re difficult, because they give you more control and more advanced options. But beginners usually stay with Pinnacle Studio or Vegas Video.
      Choosing a NLE is not an objective issue. During my internship in a TV station, 4 years ago, I learnt some basics in Pinnacle Studio, Ulead Video Studio and Adobe Premiere. In my own projects, I use Premiere, Avid Free DV, Vegas Video or Pinnacle Studio.
      Lots of people argue that Pinnacle Studio has major stability issues and that the DVD-authoring module often gives poor results (I have never encountered such problems, never). But if you want special effects and strong features in a simple interface, I say you choose Pinnacle. Also, unlike all other editors mentioned here, Studio automatically divides the video into scenes, which I personally find very useful.

Inactive

okey thank you for your help…right now I am using an adobe editor but i lost the CD key before i could even use it lots, but yeah i will go check out that pinnicle editor. I also think that it will be good for me because this is my first year editing.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

Best microphone for video production — 2021

Whether you’re recording audio for a commercial, a wedding or your next feature film, you need the best microphone possible.
homicide-bootstrap