Weird message in Premiere pro CS5

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

Few days ago I was editing and it all worked great, today I get this message:

“This project contained a sequence that could not be opened. No sequence preview preset file or codec could be associated with this sequence type”

If I press ok, I get the welcome screen, and more weird is that Opening a new project, I don’t have the avchd sequence options!

HELP!

Tomer

Participant

Got the same message a few days ago. Hrmm trying to remember what I did to fix it. I think I opened a new project, ran the updater, rebooted, opened a different project, let the cashe files load up totally, then it let me open the original project.

PS. I think this happened after I uninstalled some of the unused Adobe products I had laying around my hard drive.

Participant

Thanks! It did happened after I uninstalled the soundbooth, but it didn’t change after I installed it back… I’ll try your advice.

Thanks<span style=”white-space: pre;”> </span>

Participant

Let me know if you find a fix. i keep having problems with my work computer that is a PC. I keep having a problem with the system crashing on me/locking up. I would rather work on my MAC at home than any PC we have at work but they pay me to work there. I am getting to the point of working an a PC is something I do not want to do.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

Best camera stabilizers for video — 2021

A camera stabilizer lets you capture smooth shots without sacrificing freedom of movement. Here’s a look at the best handheld stabilizers available today.
homicide-bootstrap