Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews › Forums › Specialty Topics › Wedding and Event Video › Wedding highlights
- January 2, 2011 at 4:02 AM #47267
- January 3, 2011 at 12:09 PM #194639JaimieParticipant
GREAT JOB! Very well done!
- January 3, 2011 at 4:22 PM #194640
- January 3, 2011 at 4:40 PM #194641Steve4900Member
Very good – fantastic video. Tell me, how did you get those wonderful sweeping shots that move so quickly pass the couple – it doesn’t seem speeded up, which means you must have been running?????
- January 4, 2011 at 7:47 PM #194642
It was Glidecam in my hand and me running around couple 🙂
- February 9, 2011 at 2:04 PM #194643faqvideoParticipant
Spasibo! Beautiful video. BTW check spelling in CONTACT US on your site, unless you’ve done it on purpose.
- February 14, 2011 at 1:47 AM #194644
Thanks faqvideo 🙂
Im check our Contact info on our web page )
- February 14, 2011 at 4:19 AM #194645vid-e-o-manParticipant
Great shooting and great video!How did you get the high shots on the aisle? Loved your sweeping shotsand I didn’t evensee your reflection in the glass at about the 3:23 mark. Keep shooting!
- February 14, 2011 at 5:51 AM #194646
Thanks a lot man once again )
Im the vampire also am not reflected in mirrors and glasses )))
What you mean when say….high shots on the aisle….?
- February 14, 2011 at 3:15 PM #194647vid-e-o-manParticipant
In the video 1:47-1:51, the camera appears to be a little bit elevated. Didn’t know if youwere tall or on a platform,extended tripod, etc. Once again, great video! Keep shooting.
- February 14, 2011 at 4:50 PM #194648
It were steps I on them stood 🙂
- March 22, 2011 at 2:56 PM #194649AnonymousInactive
I like the clipping of the video a lot – very nicely done.
As regards the faces – just may be a tiny comment – leave more space and place for faces & expressions, I mean – do not go for showing very close faces cuts.
A purely subjective opinion though 🙂
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.