Wedding DVDs – Lifespan you advertise?

• This topic has 1 reply, 1 voice, and was last updated 14 years ago by AvatarAnonymous.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Inactive

I have been doing weddings for a couple years now and my business is starting to get busier. My only concern is longevity of the DVDs I sell my clients. I use Verbatim printable disks and burn at only 4X speed for (hopefully) better results over the long run. I haven’t had a problem yet, but what do some of you tell cients when asked about expected life of the DVD if it’s properly maintained and handled? By the way, I only guarentee 1 year in my contract.

Inactive

Thanks for the feedback. Do you create labels for your clients disks? I’ve always preferred the direct printing on disk, but this type of disk with a label may be a better route.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

Best smartphone cameras for video — 2021

Nowadays, more and more people are reaching for their smartphones to shoot video. In recent years, smartphones have advanced drastically in regards to their shooting abilities. However, which smartphones boast the best shooting capabilities? After much consideration, we have...
homicide-bootstrap