Webroot Secure Anywhere & Avid Studio problem

Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews Forums Technique Editing Webroot Secure Anywhere & Avid Studio problem

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

There is a problem with Avid Studio and 2012 Webroot Secure Anywhere. I have used Webroot for a long while and loved it but there new 2012 Secure Anywhere causes the program to pause and generate the I’m thinking about it hourglass anytime I try to move my timeline slider or rescale the slider. There are other quirks but those are the unacceptable ones.

For verification of it being Secure Anywhere I uninstalledre-installedthree times with the same results. Upon uninstalling I was prompted to explain why. When I hear something back I will share it.

Although I don’t play a doctor in real life or on television, I suspect the 2012 Secure Anywhere delays may be caused by the fact this program is in great part cloud based. I think there may be some kind of pining off the cloud which is causing my program delays.

When I hear from Webroot I will share what they have to say.

And Internet Explorer 9 does not like this forum. This originally posted as a big old blank.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

The best new video tech at CES 2019

Every year, we head to CES to check out the latest innovations in consumer technology and look for the next big thing in video production. CES 2019 was no exception.
homicide-bootstrap