warning: copyright notice

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Inactive

I have already made my 1 hr. 25 min. dvd, but I am wondering if there is a legal copyright notice that I need to include at the beginning during First Play of the dvd. If there is a standard logo, color, format or wording that I need to use, where can download it from? I’ve already looked at the copyright office website, but I couldn’t find anything. Please help me with this obstacle. Thanks.

Inactive

Wow. That’s exactly what I’m looking for. I appreciate the help. Thanks.

Participant

Save yourself the money. Do a search under “FBI Warning” on Google and you’ll get he same full size logos free.

Inactive

Thanks, Walter. I will check out the freebies before springing for the set of fbi warnings.

Participant

I should add that when you do the search do it under “Images” in google
      Exactly the same stuff this guy sells but free.

Inactive

Late again, but for the browser people….

If you go to archive.org and search for FBI warning or Copyright label etc. you can find some really nifty retro warnings. Sure they’re not the standard set, but people might actually read the thing if you write funny stuff into it like, “If you copy this, you’ll die of black lung disease.” Then at least the message of impending doom gets through without the garish and overused blue and white, $500,000 label we see all the time and roll our eyes at (or skip with our friendly remote control).

Be creative, most people have tuned out by the time your titles roll, if they had to sit through 30sec of unskippable warnings and such.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

The best Sony lenses — 2021

Sony has made a name for itself in the camera market lately. From its popular mirrorless line to its cinema cameras, Sony seems to be everywhere. The Sony E Mount has been around for about a decade. Since then, it's...
homicide-bootstrap