Wanted Inexpensive Mac

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Inactive

I am a lifetime pc user, but I finally have decided to break into the mac world. I want to learn how to use macs in general and Final Cut Pro before I go to film school in about 2 years. I want a simple mac that will run final cut pro with no problems. I am very low on funds. Does anyone have anything that will suit my needs? Thanks

Participant

To tell you the truth, an inexpensive Mac that’ll run FCP, will only be found on Ebay, or maybe from a dealer. But as the above poster said, it may be in need of some tweaking.

I couldn’t afford my own Mac, but my Junior High School was generous enough to give me a Power Mac G5. They gave it to me because I made a feature length video for their Athletic Association. There was no way I could have afforded it.
      I’m not really sure what I’m suggesting here, but I think you get the point of it.

Yeah it stinks being a low-budget filmmaker, but don’t worry, youu’ll find something. Maybe if you have a relative that owns a powerful enough Mac, maybe they can let you use it some time.

Hang in there.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

The best stock media sites — 2019

If you’ve so far avoided using stock media in your projects because of the stigma it carries in certain filmmaking circles, you’re missing out.
homicide-bootstrap