want to film my class lessons in DVDs and VHS .. Please help

Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews Forums Cameras and Camcorders Other Camcorders want to film my class lessons in DVDs and VHS .. Please help

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Inactive

Leave room in the budget for a wireless mic system. The Azden VHF WMS-PRO for $150 (or less) will do fine. Be sure your camera has 1/8" mic input. At that budget, it’s more important to have good audio, there isn’t a lot you can do for the image quality though. Also, you’ll want an editing program ($99 for Premiere Elements) and you’ll need a tripod ($99). If that only leaves $400 for the camera, just be sure it takes mini DV tape instead of one that records to DVD. You’ll definietly want to edit those lesson videos!

Inactive

Hi everyone here..

I’m a teacher and have an idea to purchase a suitable digital camcorder for filming some Math and Science lessons for my students ..
      What is the best camcorder you think for this purpose?

my budget is between 300 – 700

What you think about : Sony DCR-DVD505 DVD Handycam Camcorder? about $740

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

The best new video tech at CES 2019

Every year, we head to CES to check out the latest innovations in consumer technology and look for the next big thing in video production. CES 2019 was no exception.
homicide-bootstrap