VX2100audio drops out

• This topic has 1 reply, 1 voice, and was last updated 12 years ago by AvatarAnonymous.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Inactive

Does anyone else have this problem: I own 5 Sony VX2000 and 2100 camcorders. With every one, once I get to about 45 minutes with a 60 minute tape I risk having the audio completely drop out. It won’t happen all the time–maybe 20% of the time–but this is something you can’t tell is happening because it sounds fine as I monitor with headphones. I’ve used Sony, Fuji, Maxell and Panasonic tapes and it can happen to them all. I’ve even sent these camcorders back to a Sony repair facility only to have this problem continue. Am I the only one with this problem or are there others out there too?

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Participant

No problems here with my PD170. Just the occasion dropout, which only lasts for a few frames.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

Best cameras for YouTube — 2021

So you’re all set to start your new YouTube channel where you’ll show how you create wigs for dogs with bald spots. Great! But before you get started, you’ll need a camera. We’re here to help you wade through the...
homicide-bootstrap