Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews › Forums › Cameras and Camcorders › Other Camcorders › VX2100 light & Mic?
- This topic has 2 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 13 years, 8 months ago by Anonymous.
- July 13, 2006 at 6:01 PM #42519AnonymousInactive
There appears to be only 1 accessory shoe – how do I attach an external light AND an external mic or two?
- July 14, 2006 at 7:26 AM #178537AnonymousInactive
Duct Tape 😀
But seriously, you might have to consider other options.
The small light I have that has a shoe mount has a threaded base that you can mount on a tripod base. When I’m using a shoe mount microphone and I need to use that light, I just grab an extra tripod.
Of course, to get the best lighting, a little camera light won’t cut it. You’ll want to get a nice lighting rig.
What are you filming exactly?
- July 14, 2006 at 4:07 PM #178538AnonymousInactive
Hi Jim! I will be shooting weddings and events! Im so excited!!!
Compusolver, where do I get that extender? Which make and model #? How much is it?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.