VX2100

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Inactive

HAS ANYONE HAD ANY EXPERIENCE BUYING FROM http://WWW.ONECALL.COM . THEY SEEM TO BE RATED WELL. I WANT TO BUY A VX2100 THIS WEEK, B&H PHOTO IS CLOSED FOR VACATION.

Inactive

thanks Hank. I’ll play it safe and wait for B&H to reopen.

Inactive

ordered my vx2100 today and B&H matched ONECALL.COM price of $2125.00.

Inactive

MBCOLORADO, I was in the same situation and chose to wait for B&H. Glad I did. Shipment arrived within 3 days w/ most affordable shipping option. They’re the best!

Inactive

did you get the same price i did ? I checked out your website, it looks good, how’s business ?
    going to use my 2100 for the first time this weekend at a machine gun shoot. I’m in the motorcycle business, but want to get into making more video’s, I’ve only made one last year it’s at http://www.mbstore.biz

Inactive

I didn’t get the same price. Ended up paying just a little more. But well worth it. I suppose it never hurts to ask for the deal, right… Can’t go wrong w/ B&H.

Your machine gun video looks very cool. What shutterspeed did you use for this kind of action?

Inactive

That’s great that they gave you the same deal, pays to shop arond.

I used the standard 1/60 of a second for the shutter speed, it worked ok, even when i used the software to do slow motion it looked good. the only things moving fast that you could see is ejecting shell caseings, they would have looked sharper if the shutter speed was higher.

used my vx2100 for the first time last weekend, what a great camera, beautifull video and so easy to use. brought 3 batteries with me, shot 3 hours of video on the vx 2100 and didn’t come close to using up one battery. 6900 mha battery.

Inactive

OH you didn’t get the same price, i wonder why.

• Viewing 7 reply threads

Best Products

homicide-bootstrap