- This topic has 7 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 13 years, 11 months ago by Anonymous.
- April 17, 2006 at 11:38 AM #42428AnonymousInactive
HAS ANYONE HAD ANY EXPERIENCE BUYING FROM http://WWW.ONECALL.COM . THEY SEEM TO BE RATED WELL. I WANT TO BUY A VX2100 THIS WEEK, B&H PHOTO IS CLOSED FOR VACATION.
- April 17, 2006 at 2:18 PM #178290AnonymousInactive
thanks Hank. I’ll play it safe and wait for B&H to reopen.
- April 21, 2006 at 7:57 AM #178291AnonymousInactive
ordered my vx2100 today and B&H matched ONECALL.COM price of $2125.00.
- May 11, 2006 at 4:56 AM #178292AnonymousInactive
MBCOLORADO, I was in the same situation and chose to wait for B&H. Glad I did. Shipment arrived within 3 days w/ most affordable shipping option. They’re the best!
- May 11, 2006 at 7:17 AM #178293AnonymousInactive
did you get the same price i did ? I checked out your website, it looks good, how’s business ?
going to use my 2100 for the first time this weekend at a machine gun shoot. I’m in the motorcycle business, but want to get into making more video’s, I’ve only made one last year it’s at http://www.mbstore.biz
- May 17, 2006 at 2:09 PM #178294AnonymousInactive
I didn’t get the same price. Ended up paying just a little more. But well worth it. I suppose it never hurts to ask for the deal, right… Can’t go wrong w/ B&H.
Your machine gun video looks very cool. What shutterspeed did you use for this kind of action?
- May 18, 2006 at 7:48 AM #178295AnonymousInactive
That’s great that they gave you the same deal, pays to shop arond.
I used the standard 1/60 of a second for the shutter speed, it worked ok, even when i used the software to do slow motion it looked good. the only things moving fast that you could see is ejecting shell caseings, they would have looked sharper if the shutter speed was higher.
used my vx2100 for the first time last weekend, what a great camera, beautifull video and so easy to use. brought 3 batteries with me, shot 3 hours of video on the vx 2100 and didn’t come close to using up one battery. 6900 mha battery.
- May 18, 2006 at 7:59 AM #178296AnonymousInactive
OH you didn’t get the same price, i wonder why.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.