vx2000 HELP…….

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Inactive

I am an amateur, and I do mean it in every sense of the word. A few years ago, I went to bike week and filmed it with a cheap ($700 or so) video camera, and made a little home movie out of what I had done. It was a fun little project, but it came out all pixelated. This year I went back with a sony vx2000 thinking it would come out great. Well, It was better, but still quite pixelated. Not a sharp image at all. Why is this???? Now I am sure you are going to tell me something about the settings, but remeber, I know nothing. Here is what I am working with.

Sony vx2000
      HP Desktop with 500 gig hard drive, 2048 ram
      Ulead VideoStudio 10 Plus

One thing that I have noticed is that the Ulead software will only allow me to "capture" my video in "wmv" format. Not sure why, or if that is good or bad.

Can someone offer me a little insight here. Also, can someone please walk me through how to change the settings so the video won’t blur or pixelate when either I am moving the camera or the subject being filmed is moving????

Thanks so much,
      Rob

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

The best video monitors — 2021

We rely on our video monitors to show us an accurate representation of our images throughout the production process. Here are some of the best video monitors currently on the market.
homicide-bootstrap