voice over?

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Inactive

Ok so I am using Cyberlink power director to make a documentary and need to voice over. So I go to the voice over screen and plug in a mic… record… and play back and get this brutal echo! so I try a different mic… same thing. I try it on my laptop and all is ok! No echo. So I try it on windows voice recorder on desktop and again… ECHO but not on laptop!!! Does anyone know whats up with this?

Participant

Could be your sound card. My PC has a system in the Control Panel to make echos and other effects. Check to see if you have an effect turned on.

Participant

Also turn off (or mute) your speakers when recording.

Inactive

Well thank you for the info Aspyrider! It took me a half hour to find the control and I cant really say I understand what I did but the problem is solved. I went to “control panel” and found “soundmax” and reset the settings to “plain” and tested it and thank goddness the echo is gone! A big thank you for your help!

Rob

Inactive

Birdcat, yes you are right about turning off the speakers, I was getting some strange feed back sounds, Thanks

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

The best royalty-free music and sound effects sites – 2020

Music and sound effects are a crucial part of any film or video project. Using royalty-free stock music in your next project is one way to cut costs without sacrificing quality.
homicide-bootstrap