- September 19, 2011 at 5:04 PM #47411dudeperfectParticipant
Hello, I need a tutorial, how can I make voice in one place of the video louder, but later, again change it to normal.
- September 19, 2011 at 7:28 PM #195316rs170aParticipant
Press ‘v’ on the audio track to insert a volume envelope (thin blue line). Double-click it twice at the beginning and twice at the end to add 4 points. Place your cursor between points 2 and 3 and drag upwards to raise the volume as much as is needed.
- September 20, 2011 at 5:17 PM #195317dudeperfectParticipant
Thank you very much 🙂
- October 11, 2011 at 5:13 PM #195318AnonymousInactive
additional trick – if you need further amplification, you can split the audio event and paste a copy of the split portion ona new audio track.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.