Virtual Green Screen

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Inactive

I was watching a vid where a subject was shot on green screen. Then within Premiere Pro 2.0, the green screen color was changed to a different shade of green, to be better keyed. This being the case, wouldn’t it be possible to shoot a subject in front of a normal white background, then turn that to the proper green (or blue) within the NLE and have a virtual green screen? Thanks πŸ˜€

Inactive

you can use any key color you want.
      I use white for photography alot.
      the good thing about the slime green color is nobody shows up wearing it (except maybee kawasaki motorcycle racers) forcing you to change backdrops after you’ve set up.

ps the green/blue channel usually holds the least amount of color info, and is safer to remove (red will affect skintones)

Inactive

I used white one time and it showed more shadows. Yes the shadows show up and that’s a good thing, if you want then to show up, but any texture on you screen, such as wrinkles or quilting lines will create shadows.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

The Best Video Editing Software

The best video editing software β€” 2020

In this article, we’ll go over the criteria you’ll need to consider when choosing the best video editing software for your needs.
homicide-bootstrap